Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's New? Avon's new Lotus Shield!

Okay...I know this sounds so typical of an Avon representative, but you have got to try Avon's new product called Advance Techniques "Lotus Shield" anti-frizz control. I tried the product sample that came to me in one of my Avon packages and I must say it is pretty good stuff. I did use it on a very humid day so to say it totally kept the frizz away is not true. I have naturally curly hair and I do have to straighten with a straightening iron. This product did keep my hair more softer and straighter than any product I have tried on the market. IF you choose to purchase this, please be careful about the amount you use. They also make the Advance Techniques Lotus shield shampoo and conditioner to go along with this styling product. To learn more about this wonderful product please visit. http://www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc

No comments:

Post a Comment