Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer!

Well today is the first day of Summer and trust me...if you live in Texas, summer began a month ago. Had a great weekend except for the horrible heat here in Texas. Trying to find activities for children during this time of the season is hard. I tend to enjoy finding crafts and indoor activities during the latter part of the day. In the morning time, it is easier to be outdoors under the big shady oak trees. During the later afternoon, even the big oaks won't keep you cool as the heat just envelops all around you. Although it is cooler during the mornings, you still have mosquitoes. After finding two of them ugly boogers on me and killing them with my hand, I decided to run in and grab my Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus with sun block. After spraying me and the kids down, I did not see another mosquito trying to eat us. The smell is pleasant as well. Has a pleasant smell as well. www.youravon/maureenplumb

No comments:

Post a Comment