Monday, June 28, 2010

Why I love Avon.

I am so sure many don't want to be hassled with MLM's and having friends or family constantly trying to get them to host a party or sign up to become a representative themselves. Avon is truly not like other MLM companies. I am not going to run up to you and ask if I can do a free facial on you just to get my foot in the door. I have been in several different MLM's and I truly believe and love The Avon Company. With Avon, you can host parties if you want to...but it is not the only way to build your business. You have to believe in the product you are promoting and selling. This is your little part of a big company. Like a franchise. You must treat it like a business and not a hobby. With other companies you "supposedly" pay a high fee to become a Consultant or Representative of their company. With Avon...to become a rep., you pay a small fee of $10.00. You get an e-store for free for a short while. If you have someone purchasing from your e-store each campaign, you don't pay a fee at all for the site. Most everything is done in today's market through computers but we still hand out brochures, take orders through phone or face to face. We do have to purchase our brochures but they are at a reasonable price and remember we don't have a store for our customers to walk into to purchase our products so that brochure is our store. With Avon, you really don't need to push the product because Avon is known as a quality product at a reasonable price. People see that Avon name or logo and they know. I have had people actually ask me for my Avon book. Don't get me wrong...I do have to work hard at it. I am still new at this but am doing pretty good and continue to find new and wonderful ways to improve my sales. Okay...I will talk about sales approaches in my next blog. Promoting business will be in another blog later on. Although I am not a top sales lady, YET, I do love selling Avon and hope to be able to continue this until I do make a great living at this. Until the next Blog...God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment